Want to Blog for FairVendor.info? Become a Guest Poster!
Are you an experienced fair vendor?
Do you host fairs and flea market events?
Do you want to share your knowledge with others?
Then consider becoming a guest blogger for FairVendor.info. We value the experience of festival vendors and the companies that help to make these events possible, including wholesale suppliers, craftspeople, and food vendors.
If you want to get exposure for your business and have your content shared via social media with hundreds of industry contacts, we strongly urge you to consider this opportunity.
Use the Button Below to Complete Your Purchase:
Guest Post Guidelines
Recommended Topic Ideas Include:
- Business tips
- Reviews of fair events that you have personally attended (videos are welcome)
- Business success stories
Requirements For Guest Posts:
- Preferred length of 500-1500 words. We’ve found that longer, more in-depth posts do well with our audience.
- Must be unique, well-written and targeted to fair and festival vendors in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia.
- Include related images (with the image credit details if you are not the owner of the photo).
- If you would like to include a video, please provide a link to the video hosted on your own website or video sharing sites. Do not upload it via the submission form.
- Include an author byline that includes your website address or social media contact information (i.e. Sharon Smith is an expert craft vendor. She currently manages several craft fairs around the country, as well as, her own online craft store. Visit her on Twitter @twitternamehere.).
- Posts should be submitted with all of the text formatting (i.e. bold and italic) that you expect to appear in the published version.
- NO affiliate links or domain links that are sites set up to redirect to an affiliate offer.
- Posts should not be overly promotional in nature.
We reserve the right to select which posts will be published and which will be declined. If your post is declined, you will receive a refund for your purchase. We may also make minor edits to the posts. You will be notified once your post has been published to our website so that you can syndicate the post to your own website or other sites.
If you have any questions before you place an order, please use the contact page to contact us.