Want to Blog for FairVendor.info? Become a Guest Poster!
Are you a fair vending king or queen?
Do you know how to close the deal every time at a vendor booth regardless of the product being sold?
Do you want to share your knowledge with others?
Then consider submitting posts as a guest blogger for FairVendor.info. We value the experience of our forum and site users. If you have some ideas for posts that you think would be helpful to our business community, we strongly urge you to consider this opportunity.
Recommended Topic Ideas Include:
- Marketing strategies for fair businesses
- Reviews of fair events that you have personally attended (videos are welcome)
- Business success stories
- Tips for managing a fair vendor business
Requirements For Guest Posts:
- Preferred length of 500-1000 words
- Must be extremely well written and targeted to a United States, Canada, United Kingdom or Australian audience
- Check the posts that are already on our blog to make sure that your posts are of similar or higher quality
- Include related images (with the image credit details if you are not the owner of the photo)
- If you would like to include a video, please provide a link to the video hosted on your own website or video sharing sites. Do not upload it via the submission form.
- Include an author byline that includes your website address or social media contact information (i.e. Sharon Smith is an expert craft vendor. She currently manages several craft fairs around the country as well as her own online craft store. Visit her on Twitter @twitternamehere.)
- Posts should be submitted in Word document format with all of the formatting (i.e. bold and italic) text that you expect to appear in the published version
- Affiliate links or domain links that are sites set up to redirect to an affiliate offer are not allowed
While guest posts are not a paid opportunity, they do allow you to bring exposure to your own website since your byline will be included with the article.
We reserve the right to select which posts will be published and which will be declined. We may also edit posts for content. You will also be notified once the post has been published to our website so that you can syndicate the post to your own website or other sites related to your niche of expertise.
If you have any questions, please use the contact page to contact us.
Use the form below to submit a guest post now.